To use Facebook video downloader
just paste a link to any Facebook video
How to download Facebook videos
Go to Facebook.com or the Facebook app and find a video you’d like to download. It can be either a video from Stories or a post.
Tap the three dots in the upper right corner or the Share button in the lower right corner to get a link to the Facebook video you’d like to download.
Tap “Copy Link.”
Paste the link to the Facebook video Downloader search bar. And click Download button.
Any questions about Facebook video downloader?
Contact us and we’ll help
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I download Facebook videos online?
- Use the Facebook video downloader online tool for this purpose. This is a web service that requires only a link to any Facebook video. Paste a link into the search bar of the Facebook video downloader and tap the download button. The tool will prompt you to choose a place for the video on your device.
- Can I download a Facebook video for free?
- Yes, this is a free Facebook video downloader. It doesn’t require any payments or installations.
- Do I need to install FB downloader on my iPhone, Mac, or any other device?
- No, this Facebook downloader is a web tool, and it doesn’t require any software installation. It is a cloud service, and you can use it anywhere, anytime, without any apps or program installation. Keep this web page bookmark in your Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or other browser to download Facebook videos from iOS, Android, and any other device.
- Can I save a Facebook video in HD, 4K quality?
- Yes, you save the Facebook video in the best quality with this tool. With this Facebook downloader, you can save any video from social media in original quality. The tool gets content right from the Facebook code, so you get a video in the same quality it was uploaded by a user.